Donate Your Crap to TCHAUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate Your Crap to TCHAUNT

Ok Guys. I along with almost 3000 other viewers have seen the dedication that TCHAUNT has. Newbies like me have learned so much from his thread and I think he has renewed some old passion with this industry that some of you may have lost a little of. I know for a fact that alot of you have crap that you don't need
    • old masks
    • old useless props
    • signs
    • tombstones you don't use anymore
    • etc.

I think if you pros out there just donat a mask or a skull or a fog machine or too this kid could have a bitchen home haunt this up coming season. If enough of you donate some stuff, I personally will be flying to Kentucky to help him set everything up. Please resond if you'd like to donate something and would like some more information.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Thank you so very much for this topic. I appreciate how much you are planning on helping me.

Guys, here's a little more info about me, just in case you haven't read my thread.

Name: Jonathan Kyle Bailey
    Alias: Jon-Kyle. Why did I choose to go by Jon-Kyle? I don't know. I always have been and always will be weird. But that's a good thing in this industry.
    Why should you donate anything to me?
    Well, I am very dedicated to this industry. I have been studying the industry for almost a year now. I only recently (on Dec. 21st) joined these forums. In under a month, my very first thread is the longest on this forum and I am already considered a senior member. If you look at my history on Mozilla Firefox, 98% of the pages are Haunted House related. In case you haven't figured out, I love this industry. Right now, I am creating a website for my "haunt".

Why use quotations around "haunt"?
    Well, no matter how much you love something, there are limits. For me, those limits are money and space. I don't have a free space to set up a large haunt nor do I have the money to do a home haunt. My website is primarily for fund raising right now. I have a haunt already planned, I just don't have everything I need to start building it.

What is this website you keep talking about?
    http://tchaunt.frih.org
    I would appreciate it if anyone purchased something from one of these fundraisers.

I still don't see why I should donate?
    There are very few kids who are dedicated to anything, let alone equivalent to the amount that I'm dedicated to this industry. My generation is the future of this industry and I want to get started now. I don't care how much money it takes, I will somehow, someway get my haunt. With your help, I can open my first haunt and begin walking the path of the haunted industry.
    So please, please donate anything of yours that you no longer need. I will also accept ideas and advice.

If you need any more information, PM me or email me at:
    tchaunt@yahoo.com
    Last edited by tchaunt; 01-19-2009, 06:57 PM.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

So far we've had one person come forward to donate some things in their old supplies and we are very thankful to that person. Hopefully some more of you guys see this thread and contact either me or tchaunt to donate anything you don't need or use anymore.

Thanks guys for helping him out.
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
      X