The Last Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Blast

OK...hot off the presses...It's a real shame that "Crazy" Bob Turner will not be attending the show this year. Bob has been a staple for as long as any of us can remember and the Crazy Bob Social has produced more good ideas that have been shared by haunters than anyone can remember.

It is in this vein that I am happy to announce that with the cooperation of both Transworld and IAHA that the Crazy Bob Social lives on....only without Crazy Bob.

Tuesday night...after the show...in a room to be announced and donated by the beautiful and ever popular Jen at Transworld.....I will be hosting "The Last Blast".
    It will be a place for haunters to gather and moderated by me, discuss any number of topics that are designed to directly help your business and drive up your bottom line......unless you already do enough people and have enough money.

We will discuss things like...what put you over the top and made you really successful, how do you get into the schools, what new advertising ideas and promotions did you use successfully, contracts and what kind of protections do you have built into them, money generating extras, facts that can help you land a sponsor, scares vs blood and guts, mistakes you've made through the years, what do you do...step by step...when someone gets hurt, the psychology of dealing with an angry customer.....all this and so much more. I have a list of 35 questions to be discussed...IAHA has a list of important questions to be addressed...and of course the straw that stirs the drink is your questions and real life haunting experiences.

It's the Last Blast...the Crazy Bob Social ...sans Crazy Bob...your last chance at romance...and it all happens Tuesday night. Hopefully there will still be some people in Vegas that haven't checked out yet. More to follow as we know it. See you in a few days.....Rich Hanf

Sounds like Donna Summer might want a piece of this action! Or maybe a zombie version of the disco diva?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Rich swing by our booth, 5050 FIDDYFIDDY and toss us a reminder, the BodyBag crew would love to sit in on this.......
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

The Last Blast

I'll be happy to do that...IAHA is printing out a schedule of events and the Last Blast will be included. I know this is last minute but I think it will work out ok for everyone Rich

Comment

Last Blast Update

Just a quick update to The Last Blast...aka The Crazy Bob social without Crazy Bob
          Transworld has been good enough to supply us with two meeting rooms to have our get together in...they are rooms 203 and 204 in the Sands. Social starts at 8pm and will go until I get tired Later Rich Hanf

Comment

Rich, I will be still on Tues. Is there a fee?

Ron
            Lost Souls
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

...until YOU get tired?????

Do you really want to keep people up THAT long!!!!!

I know I personally could keep you busy for at least a couple hours!!!!!

Awesome Rich...way to step up to the plate!

Let me know if there's anything the local guy can help with!!!

See you in VEGAS!!!

"Las Vegas, because you never outgrew recess."
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Last Blast...Crazy Bob Social

Ron...as it stands now there is no charge for people coming. There may be some things to buy as the room will be set up banquet style. Maybe there could be some snacks for sale...and I'll certainly have dvds and my latest offering called HAUNTERS...a documentary ...there...but no...no charge to get in.

Comment

"Haunters", cool..... Hey Rich, save me a copy.

It is great that you are keeping the Crazy Bob tradition going.

Thanks.

Wayne
                  www.trailofterror.com

Comment

The Last Blast

Hey Wayne...glad you are attending. I'm sure you'll have lots to contribute and I already have a copy of Haunters for you

Comment

The last Blast

ok...pretty cool. I'm actually getting a few e-mails from haunters saying they are into coming to keep the whole Crazy Bob tradition alive. Wanted to add my personal thanx to Jenny at Transworld who hooked us up with two rooms without hesitation. She always has our backs.

Comment

The Last Blast

Received a nice e-mail from Tattoo at Terror on the Fox saying he will be attending The Last Blast. Anyone who attended last years Frozen Tundra Fright Tour and saw his fabulous Haunted House and want to ask him questions...well this is the time to do it. Also, Wayne from the Trail of Terror will be able to talk about outdoor shows and hayrides as he has been doing them successfully for a very long time. Don't have any idea how big this will be (or not) but the info that will be made available to everyone will be unsurpassed...that much I'll promise.

Comment

Working...
                        X