New Spookyplanet Scam/Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spookyplanet Scam/Beware!

This guy never stops! He is fronting my address on his phoney business and I am seeking legal damages for loss to reputation. Here is his real address:

Erik Carlson
    25 Pond St. Unit 202
    Amesbury, MA
    We need to cut this guy off at his suppliers! I asked him to remove my address from his online scam and he reads the emails but won't respond.He'd rather hide behind his little laptop. He is also trying to sell franchises of his spookyplanet-crap. He even doctored up an old restaurant agreement in an attempt to make a big deal in the UK but thankfully they caught onto his game. You can't sell an LLC as an international franchise.He is all over craigslist from here to the UK.. Beware...I have countless people asking how to contact him. I hope this helps even one person.
    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Like I said in my other post, I'm glad this news is coming about Spookyplaet, becuase my parents and I were close to starting up a Canadian version of his site.
    ________
    vaporizers
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

We as well were approached by Erik, but he wanted to carry our lineup, again thanx to these posts, I was like No thanx!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

You really don't need to use his name, "Spoky Planet". You could use other names like:"Leaky Wallet"

"Spunk!" (and I ) Planned It!"
        ????
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hello Jim

Jim, sometimes have just have to say "sometimes".

Comment

"?-?-?-?_?_?_?-?"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

?

... --- ...
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

me

Happy Halloween (bump)

Comment

Working...
                X