fun night! deadend dungeon pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun night! deadend dungeon pics

We had a great halloween here at our haunt "Deadend Dungeon". Around 700 people between the two nights and $400 in donations.

Some highlights were one girl ran out screaming and crying " the pig said he was hungry " and myself chasing people into their cars with my chainsaw. which is always fun.

I have posted some pictures. some are blurry cause the camera had a hard time focusing. video and more pics coming soon. enjoy

[IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc262/drewmurraymagic/100_3413.jpg
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Drew and Shane
      www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Drew and Shane
        www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Drew and Shane
          www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Drew and Shane
            www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Congrats on a great year!!! Looks like you guys did a killer job!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Looks amazing! You did a great job. And, I finally have a bit of an idea what an actual wall panel looks like x3

Comment

Looks like it was good show + great pics. Great work.
                  Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

I personally think your show blows mine away!!! I seriously have nothing on you indoor haunts who are closer to a high population village!!!
                    Mike Cirrincione
                    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                    MAC Productions presents:
                    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

thank you guys so much for the positive comments. taking everything down is almost as much work. we have 65 wall panels that all need to move back to the shed =P. and by the way, im 17 years old. hope to open a pro haunt after college
                      Drew and Shane
                      www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

You did great ^^

I've got a few questions if you don't mind answering ;3

- What are your panels made out of? How did you make them? How did you attach them together. (I've currently got my plans on how, I just want to compare ;3)
                        - The outer wall, that looks like castle/stones, what is that?
                        - Do you just paint on your panels? Or do you do anything special to them first?
                        - Your roof looks like it is made of black plastic sheeting. How waterproof is your haunt?

Comment

Originally posted by HauntsForHealth View Post
                          You did great ^^

I've got a few questions if you don't mind answering ;3

- What are your panels made out of? How did you make them? How did you attach them together. (I've currently got my plans on how, I just want to compare ;3)
                          - The outer wall, that looks like castle/stones, what is that?
                          - Do you just paint on your panels? Or do you do anything special to them first?
                          - Your roof looks like it is made of black plastic sheeting. How waterproof is your haunt?
                          The panels are made from 1/4 inch osb board or 1/4 inch plywood and screwed into 2x3 frames. I would use all plywood because is lighter and alot easier to manage, but you may need to but cross supports in the middle. all are 4 feet wide and just a few inches short of 8 feet tall (so that they could fit in my garage).

They are all attached using 3 inch screws and 2 inch screws depending on where they meet. I plan on posting a wall panel tutorial on my website soon.

Castle is 1/4 inch plywood painted dark gray and the black lines are just done with a small half inch brush. we then lightly applied black spray paint.

Paint is applied directly to walls. some take two coats.

The roof was just giant sheet of 6mil black plastic. It was 25' by 20' which covered the extension of haunt perfectly. We had a very large tent ready to be placed over it all just in case of rain but didnt need it. We have never really built a water proof roof, just prayed for no rain. I believe terror syndicate has a good video on wall panels, construction, and roof systems, but i have not seen it. try terrorsyndicate.com

Hope this helps
                          Last edited by dshaunt; 11-05-2009, 05:29 PM.
                          Drew and Shane
                          www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

17?!?!?!?!?! Go to Transworld then, I want to meet you dude! We could all just hang out together!
                            Mike Cirrincione
                            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                            MAC Productions presents:
                            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by badlander2000 View Post
                              17?!?!?!?!?! Go to Transworld then, I want to meet you dude! We could all just hang out together!
                              Haha thanks im thinking about going this time
                              Drew and Shane
                              www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

Working...
                              X