Haunt Book Resources Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Book Resources Update!

Hi all! It's that time once again. I'm working on updating the Resources section on my book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" I'm going through inventory quickly and I'm down to approximately 60 books at this time. I believe the resources list is pretty accurate at this time, but I want to make sure that moving forward I don't leave anyone out. If you want to make sure you're still included, or you have a new business or website you'd like me to include in future printings, please shoot me an email through my website, www.HauntBook.com with the information. Please be assured that if you've been included in my past books and your website it still active, you will already continue to be included. For new inclusions, I'd appreciate your official business name, the category or categories you'd like to be included under and your website's main page address. The following are examples of categories:

Associations
    Haunt Related Charities
    Haunt Insurance
    Online and Print Magazines
    Haunt and Horror Podcasts
    Haunted Attraction Designers/Builders
    Haunt Conventions/Conferences
    Haunted Attraction DIY and Prop Building
    Business Development Tools
    Haunt Music
    Haunt Voice Trax and Media
    Masks/Costumes/Makeup
    Haunted Attraction Props and Special Effects
    Clip Art/ Midis/Gifs, etc.
    Web Based Art/Graphics & Web Design
    Print Graphic Design and Screen Printing / Embroidery
    Online Haunt Directories and Message Forums
    Online Ticketing and Other Ticketing Products and Services

If you have a category to add when you submit your product or service, please let me know. Thanks again!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

You need to add the Haunt Reviewers Association: www.hauntreviewersassociation.com (associations) and City Blood-Ohio Haunt Reviews: www.ohioshaunted.com (directories and review sites)
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I have the first edition of your book and still look at it to this day How can I get a copy of all the updated info Or do I have to buy another book?
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I know there are a number of new vendors out there that I haven't heard from and there's no way I'll be able to remember them all. I'll probably send out one additional reminder after TW and I'll do my best to stop by each booth, leave a card and remind you to email me if you want to have your company/website included in the Resource section of my book. Thanks again and thanks to all who did contact me. Please make sure that you don't just reply to my message on this or the other forums, but that you actually shoot me an email with your information indicating that you want to be included. Unfortunately I don't have time to respond to everyone who emails me but feel free to send your email with a request for read receipt. Also, it helps if you include "Haunt Book Resources" in the subject line of your email. I know how hard the Haunted Attraction Vendors work to provide great quality products and this is just one more way to get your company in front of many potential buyers!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I hope you include me Kelly!
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Any Planes on A New Book?

Comment

Hey, red hott brandon....................

Where you been, man????? Get in touch with me.... I still want one of your dvd's of terrorfield!!!!!!!!! Plans for a new book.........

Comment

Attn: Vendors - Reminder

Just a reminder. I'm just about finished updating the Resource section of my book. If you haven't emailed me per the request in my initial post on this thread to provide me with your business name, category and website, please do so if you'd like to be included. It's free exposure and I'm happy to help!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                X